Tair Buirakulov is a partner in Synergy Partners Law Firm.
Tair had an extensive 15 years of banking experience. For the last 15 years he managed and supervised more than 60 bank lawyers in JSC Kazkommertsbank. As a head of the legal department Tair had successfully supported many bank projects and businesses via implementing non-typical ideas in terms of corporate finance, banking, and debt restructuring.
- transaction structuring
- debt structuring
- legal management
- Partner, Synergy Partners Law Firm, 2017 to date
- Head of the Legal department, JSC Kazkommertsbank, 2002-2017
- Member of the Board of Director, JSC Moskommertsbank, 2016-2016
- Project coordinator, United Nations Development Program, 2002-2002
- Swiss Business School, Zurich, MBA International Finance, 2009
- International Academy of Business, Finance, 2006
- Kazakh University of Humanities and Law, International law, 2002