Successful candidate will become a part of the corporate team and be involved in advising on various subsoil use matters, including on corporate and contracts; and will draft sale and purchase agreements, pledge agreements, and other agreements as necessary. Additionally, candidate will be involved in business development activities.
• Two years of legal consulting in a law firm
• Strong academic background, LLM (US or UK) is preferable
• Fluent English, drafting skills
• Knowledge of contract, corporate and financial law
• Deed knowledge and technical skills
• Transaction management
In case of your interest, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org