Successful candidate will become a part of the corporate team and be involved in advising on various subsoil use matters, including on corporate and contracts; and will draft sale and purchase agreements, pledge agreements, and other agreements as necessary. Additionally, candidate will be involved in business development activities.
- Two years of legal consulting in a law firm
- Strong academic background, LLM (US or UK) is preferable
- Fluent English, drafting skills
- Knowledge of contract, corporate and financial law
- Deed knowledge and technical skills
- Transaction management
In case of your interest, please send your CV to: email@example.com