Very often brands, copyrights and patents are the essential parts of businesses. Sometimes they may exceed all other assets of a company. Non-material assets should be managed and used equally with material assets in a daily business. Our team of lawyers can find solutions in protecting your intellectual property.
Brands and trademarks must be protected. However, it can be protected only if the owner has certificate of registration for trademark.
- Preliminary search of trademark (whether there is such trademark in Kazakhstan)
- Preparing documentation package and registration of trademark in Kazakhstan
- Purchasing protection document for trademark
- Selling trademark
- Trademark license agreements
- Trademark transaction agreements
- Preparing and filing issues for communication
- Representation and protecting interests before the Board of appeal of Intellectual Property Rights Committee
Protecting intellectual property
If your trademark is registered, you are legally protected. Our lawyers can help protect your intellectual rights in following ways:
- To prohibit using trademark which is similar to your trademark
- To cancel registration of a trademark that is not used by owner
- Protecting trademark at customs control (all infringing goods)
- To prohibit third persons using trademark if they do not have rights for trademark (illegal use of trademark)