Banks and Finance
Ask a question
+7 727 390 15 firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Partners provides full legal support in financial transaction. We help to get benefits from fund raising opportunities. We have experience and knowledge.
Our Recent Experience
- US$ 400mln on-lending loan facility to a Russian Bank: advice to the lender on transaction design, limited due diligence, issue of a Kazakh law legal opinion;
- US$ 800mln bridge loan facility to national oil company: advice to creditors on transaction design, issue of a Kazakh law legal opinion;
- US$ 300mln future flow securitization (AAA rating): legal support to issuer and originator (a Kazakh bank);
- US$ 610mln syndicated loan: terms negotiation for a debtor;
- US$ 400mln syndicated loan: terms negotiation for a debtor;
- US $40mln loan participation (co-finance): terms negotiation for a participle loan purchase on non-funded basis;
- US $20mln loan participation (co-finance): terms negotiation for a participle loan purchase on non-funded basis;
- ISDA: terms negotiation for a domestic financial department;
- ISDA: a Kazakh law legal opinion;
- ECA covered finance agreements: terms negotiations for the benefit of a local bank with ExIm financial institutions on trade finance agreements, including EBRD programs;
- extensive legal support for pre-IPO activities by managing corporate restructuring, transfer of assets and corporate loans, stock split, collaboration with auditors and investment banks, coordination of issue of legal opinions.