The Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces the holding of a tender through two-stage procedures for the sale of the object of republican ownership
Competition by two-stage procedures will be held on December 6, 2017 at 15.00 pm according to the time of the city of Astana. The state package of shares of the following organization is put up for competition by two-stage procedures:
Name of organization: JSC "National Scientific Medical Center"
Location of organization: The Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana city, Abylai khan avenue, 42
Type of activity: Rendering of inpatient highly-specialized medical care
The size of the realizable state shareholding, in % of the authorized capital and the number of shares: 100%, 12 226 405 common shares
Starting price: KZT 5 689 906 500
Guarantee fee: KZT 68 070 000
The guarantee fee is paid to the following requisites of the State Property and Privatization Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan: № KZ420705012170034006 in the RSI "Treasury Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan", BIK KKMFKZ2A.
Conditions of the competition:
- The buyer undertakes to maintain the activity profile for 5 (five) years;
- The buyer undertakes to keep the list of medical services provided for 5 (five) years;
- The buyer undertakes not to make a transaction (resale, pledge, transfer to management, etc.) in respect of the Company's shareholding and property within 5 (five) years;
- The buyer undertakes to ensure the payment of dividends in favor of the current shareholder for the period before the transfer of ownership of the stake to the buyer;
- The buyer undertakes to conclude an agreement between the Seller (the State Property and Privatization Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan), the Buyer and the Independent Consultant ("Synergy Partners Law Firm" LLP), which provides for the Buyer's obligation to pay to the Independent Consultant the interest paid for the sale of the Company.
Requirements to the buyer:
- The buyer must not undergo rehabilitation or bankruptcy procedures during 24 months preceding the date of the tender;
- The buyer must have at least 5 years of experience in the similar industry.
Competitive applications are accepted at the address: Synergy Partners Law Firm LLP , Almaty city, Dostyk Avenue 128, Apt. 73; tel: +7 (727) 390-15-10, web: www.synergy-law.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information on the privatization object can be found on the website of the state property register www.gosreestr.kz or requested from an independent consultant who accompanies the transaction on the object of privatization - Synergy Partners Law Firm LLP, Almaty city, Dostyk Avenue 128, Apt. 73; tel: +7 (727) 390-15-10, web: www.synergy-law.com, email: email@example.com
The order of the competition by two-stage procedures:
An independent consultant forms a list of applications received at the date of the tender containing proposals of potential buyers (investors).
The seller with the participation of an independent consultant negotiates with potential buyers (investors) on the list of applications in order to identify at least two potential buyers (investors) who presented the best proposals (the first stage of the tender) during the negotiations.
The seller with the participation of an independent consultant negotiates within one working day with the winners of the first stage to improve previously proposed conditions (the second stage of the competition).
As a result of each stage of negotiations, the seller, an independent consultant and all participants of the competition sign a protocol on the results of the competition through two-stage procedures.
A successful bidder through two-stages procedure is a potential buyer (an investor) who has offered the best conditions during the second stage of the competition through two-stage procedures.
The purchase and sale agreement with the winner is signed within a period of not more than ten calendar days from the date of signing the protocol on the results of the second stage of the tender through two-stage procedures.
At the commission meeting, applications with participants' proposals are studied and compared by all members of the commission. The commission checks compliance with all formalities of the competition, determines the availability of required information and documents.